Friday 1 April 2011

April Fool.....Yo!


April the First...oh yeah, can't catch me out.............I'm on the look out for any little tricks that may come my way.............


   Got to be honest, Mummer spotted this one first........she can be canny when she wants!
      Someone's stuck an apple here.........looky, on the tree.......



                     ................and another here................good eh?



        Now, I found this one my darlinngs, and was rubbing my neck, this way and that way................you know how ya do................ah! loverly..........dead bird.............UNTIL....




                   .........Mummer found out what I was doing.   Let's just say, "She wasn't ready for that one!"   One all!



                And then I won the final round...........by "not coming back"!  Yup, not coming back to have my lead put on..........................  Mummer was quite frustrated by the end.
   She thought I'd grown out of all that!      April Fool Mummer!



                      Seems she was quite glad to get me back in the car.........

2 comments:

  1. What a bummer that you had to do time in your crate, Hattie. You were just trying to have a little bit of fun!
    Mitch would love to find an apple to snag in a tree!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always ruin it when we are having a bit of fun, don't they?? Sorry you had to get crated...
    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete