Thursday 18 November 2010

Show me The Show...........


Not many Airedales around here compete in Obedience.
I wonder why??  Mmm!  Well today, we go to meet one of the few who do.......Amber!   I'm as interested as she is!




Mummer says she has a beautiful head, and kisses her face.     I am not jealous, I am not jealous...........



We watch Amber doing her heelwork.......
We watch Amber doing her retrieve........and I wouldn't be too keen in putting that dumbell in my mouth either when there's stuff to sniff.......




When I'm older Mummer, when I'm older...........
                                                                                                                                                        


1 comment:

  1. Gosh Hattie your friend Amber is a very clever girl.

    MOlly, Taffy and Monty.

    Pee S. Thanks ever so much for signing our guest book.

    ReplyDelete