Thursday 7 October 2010

Yes, I know........

.........yes,yes,yes I know I was cross when you started to nibble the kitchen wallpaper.

.....yes, I know when the front room started to get the same treatment, I was less than amused.......

......and as for having any sort of conversation on the phone that's not interrupted half a dozen times by "Hattie, No!" or "Bloody hell........". They're a thing of the past!

And yes, you have returned to finish the nibbling you started in the kitchen........I now need a plasterer........

Climbers in the garden are now detached from their roots, I now look like Uriah Heap when I go out..........and you, my darling, receive all the praise........"What a gorgeous puppy," they say.

And knocking a glass of ginger beer over the last laptop was perhaps the most expensive achievment..........

It's been a very quiet week.........looking forward to the weekend Hattie, when things'll be back to 'normal'!

No comments:

Post a Comment